The Energy Charter Secretariat is looking for interns to support its work with different tasks and activities. The Internship Programme is open to young professionals, including students enrolled in an academic educational institute The candidates must have an academic background in any of the following areas: energy law, energy policies, energy technologies, communication or economics/statistics, and an excellent command of English (both oral and written). They should be able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary, fast-paced, deadlinedriven environment. The candidates should demonstrate solid teamwork, planning and organizing, professionalism and good communications skills. Any internship should start no later than 10 months after completing the latest higher education studies. The intern will be present at the Secretariat’s headquarters on a full time basis for the duration of the internship.
Energy Charter Secretariat - Call for Internships
For interns in the Investment Unit some previous experience in any of these areas is desirable:
- Research and analysis of energy issues
- Proofreading and editing research papers on energy issues
- Dealing with energy data and its analysis, in particular using Excel software
- Content Management Systems and website management
Duration of internship: 3 months (preferably 15.3. 2021-15.6.2021)
For interns in the Energy Efficiency Unit the following is desirable:
- Familiarity with the Energy Transition Process;
- Skills on quantitative and qualitative analysis of statistical data related to the energy transition;
- Ability to work with and administer energy-related databases
Duration of internships: 3 months each (preferably 15.3-15.6.2021, 15.6-15.9.2021, 15.9.-15.12.2021)
Prospective applicants should submit the following documentation:
1. Letter of motivation (one page maximum)
2. Curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Two academic writing samples in English
The scope and time schedule for work provided in this Call for Internships may be modified by the Secretariat depending on the specific needs of the units and after consultation with the selected interns. A final decision in this regard shall be made by the Secretariat.
The link to the pdf document can be found here.
How to apply?
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com.