The panel will feature:
1. Anna Joubin-Bret (UNCITRAL Secretary): The UNCITRAL framework on mediation and reforms underway
2. Mark Appel (International Arbitrator/Mediator): Status of the IMI Investor-State Mediator Competency Criteria
3. Alejandro Carballo Leyda (ECS): ECS efforts to facilitate investment mediation
4. Frauke Nitschke (ICSID): The new ICSID mediation rules
5. James South (CEDR): The current trend in IS mediation awareness and mediator training
6. Malik Dahlan (Institution Quarysh for Law & Policy): The use of IS mediation in Belt and Road
The discussion will be moderated by Wolf von Kumberg.